Tuesday, July 2, 2013

12 and counting

Can't believe its only 12 days away. He's come so far. I remember when we were setting goals for Liam with Brightstart and I said "as long as he's walking by age 2 I will be very happy". Liam you did it. It was the hardest goal you've had and it took lots and lots of work, sweat and IFOs but you did it buddy. You've over one so much diversity in your short little life, more than most their entire lives. I'm so proud of you and so thankful to God for being there for us all and healing you and giving is you. You are daddy and my ultimate life test buddy. We never expected the tests to be so hard or heart breaking baby boy but we've made it through the roughest points so far and will fight our way to the end. We love you Liam Michael and can't wait to celebrate your 2nd birthday and 2 year anniversary of being a CDH survivor. 















No comments:

Post a Comment