Friday, September 16, 2011

Things Could Be Worse

We seem to be on a long streak of bad luck. My husband gets laid off, unemployment runs out, my son was born with CDH and almost died and our truck is broken. The truck has been in the shop three times in the month i've been home from UCSF and it's still not fixed. It has to go back in on monday. So this entire time my family hasn't been able to go and do anything as a family and we've had to depend on others to take us to our sons doctors appointments. What little bit we had saved up is now gone and we're at wits end. We're not sure what to do now. All we know is that we have to have a vehicle that holds the three of us and we have too much invested in our current truck to sell it. We have to go back to UCSF on the 22nd for the peaditric sergical clinic for our son and have to borrow a car to do so. I'm just stressed out. I'm praying that soon a streak of good luck will cross our path. I have to keep telling myself thing could be worse. It's been my motto for most of my life. I thank God that atleast I have my family together and my son is doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment