Sunday, June 26, 2011

34 weeks 6 days

It's official, my little bundle of joy can come any day now according to the doctor. Believe me when I say I am so ready. I've been having mild contractions and cramping but nothing severe enough to send me to the hospital. When I walk through those doors into labor and delivery I do NOT want to be walking out! I want to be leaving through the new wing with my baby in my arms and a happy family waiting for us. Labor is no fun and contractions just plain hurt but let me tell you, I'm looking forward to being in full blown labor so we can get on with this. It would be nice for the baby to be at his own baby shower so everyone can see him. Everyone is excited to meet this new little guy. I'm excited but more anxious to be done with the pregnancy. So as I have no countdown for a c-section date, I sit here and count the contractions and their length praying that they speed up and intensify.

No comments:

Post a Comment