Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 32 Day 3

Went to the hospital for the second time. First two weeks ago then again monday. Both times because I was in pre-term labor. They were able to stop the labor and give me fluids because I was so dehydrated. I'm still on strict bed rest. I spent all day yesterday sleeping and am sure I''l end up doing the same today. I really only have about a month and a half to go and boy I can't wait until that time is over and this pregnancy is over. I feel like I'm missing out on so much of life. I don't get to spend as much time with my 3 1/2 year old daughter because I'm stuck in bed 24-7. She seems to understand everything pretty good. She knows that I'm pregnant and that her baby brother will be here soon but that it's still too early for him to come. She understands that I have to stay in bed and comes in to talk to me or take a nap with me. I feel that we're missing out on the last few weeks of just her time before the baby gets here. I'm worried that she'll come to resent him because of it. She's been so helpful so far. My back doesn't seem to hurt as much today which means he's stopped kicking it for now :) My hip is killing me from laying on my side. Monday when they weighed me I had only gained 1 lb from the two weeks before when I was there and they used the same scale. I was suprised since I've been on bed rest for two weeks and haven't slowed down my eating. I also had only been sick for 24 hours so I didn't think it would effect my weight. I'm happy that this pregnancy is comming to an end. I really miss sleeping on my stomach lol. I know it's silly but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment