Friday, February 22, 2013

Cherubim

I'm at it again. I just can't help it. I love crafts so much and making hair bows and jewelry is a passion for me. I re-opened my boutique, but re-vammped under a new name and page.
 
I opened up an online store: http://cherubim.storenvy.com
As well as a new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ShopCherubim
I offer Facebook only deals, such as flash sales, items not available in the store and FB fans only discount codes.
Creating things is a stress relieve for me as well as a way to bring in extra income to help out with Liam's needs. He seems to have new needs popping up all the time. Please take a few minutes and go like my FB page.
 
CDH Awareness Bow (Large)
 
MITO Awareness Bow (Med)
 
I can make awareness bows for all causes. I offer Large sized bows ($12) and Medium sized bows ($8). You can have more bling added for an additional charge as well as the option to get a matching headband. This offer is only available through FB.
 
St Patty's Day is fastly approaching:
 
 
 
 
And Spring is practically here:
 
 
 
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment