Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Social Butterfly


Today was a school day for our little lamb. Even though he's been going to school for 3 months, it's still so hard to believe. He's growing. He's relatively healthy, the healthiest he's been in his entire life and more importantly, he's happy. For the first time he has friends. Friends he made on his own, at school. He knows their names, and calls them by them. He says "hi" every school morning and "bye" to them at pickup. He comes home talking about them. He randomly talks about them all week long. I was worried our little lamb would have problems socializing, making friends and getting along with them. Turns out I had nothing to fear. He's a social butterfly, learning to get along with others, make healthy friendships and use his imagination to play with other kids his age. I am so proud of him. When I think back on a time I wanted to pull him out of preschool because it was just too much, I shutter. Because look at him. He's doing amazing. I am proud to be his mother. #cdhawareness 








No comments:

Post a Comment