Friday, January 27, 2012

The Positives #1 Liam's Last Hospital Stay


I've decided to do a series of post that focus on the positives. I've been posting so many negative thing lately that I feel this will be good, ezpecially for me. It'll give me a chance to think about all the good things that make me smile or make me laugh and refocus my brain to set aside the negatives and not be so bothered or ruled by them. I'm going to start with Liam's last appointments at Valley Childrens:

1) Xrays were still clear
2) We cought Liam's condition very early so it made for a short stay
3) We loved our hoapitalist, she was very truthfull with us and discussed game plans
4) We got to see our favorite PCT Lydia again.
5) We were saved from eating the nasty hospital food because we packed campbells soup cups and other goodies. We were smart lol
6) Genetics ordered an entire genetic panel to make sure Liam doesn't have anymore genetic issues.

Lanie and Justin Kept themselves entertained during Pulmonalogy
Photobucket

Liam hanging out during Genetics
Photobucket

Liam hanging out during Pulmonalogy, the thinks he so cool in his diaper with his foot in his mouth :)
Photobucket

While waiting for his room Liam decided he's pull on daddy's facial hair
Photobucket

Lanie wasn't allowed into the patient room areas because she was under 12 years old. Daddy had to keep her entertained while I got Liam settled in his room. Lanie and Daddy went for a walk and the next thing I know theres a knock on Liams window.
Photobucket

Lanie looking at her brother and waving
Photobucket

After Liam was settled, I walked out into the waiting area to find Lanie passed out asleep with the flowers she picked for me. Poor baby was so tired she didn't even fight it..which was good for everyone lol
Photobucket

We had to leave Liam at the hospital so that we could go pack and drop Lanie off with family since we were expecting a hospital stay, Liam slept the entire time we were gone. This was the sweet face we came back to at the hospital
Photobucket

Admist all the gloom and negative of being stuck at a hospital, were many positive moments for us. It feels good to be ablet to look back at that and recognize those moments that we missed while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment