Sunday, January 8, 2012

Amazing Development

Today was an exciting day for Liam's development. This morning I was sitting crossed legged on the floor with Liam in my lap. He was doing his usual thing where he would try to sit on his own for a second then lean back against me and so back and forth. He went forward, supported his own weight and sat on his own for 2 min all on his own. I started stairing at him afraid to move to throw off his balance. Justin and I just staired at him until he finnaly got tired and leaned back against me. It was truely amazing. Then tonight he was laying on his back on the floor and out of nowhere he rolled over onto his stomach. Then from his stomach he rolled over again onto his back completing a 360 and wrapping his feeding tube around his leg. I was so happy I could have cried. I sat there watching and waiting with the camera on hoping and praying he would do it again so that I could get it recorded but he ran out of energy. For Liam this is an amazing development. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment