Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Day Under My Belt

I wish I had a whole blog full of good news to post, but a rundown of today, some pictures and a video will have to be suffice. Again last night wasn’t good. Liam was up most the night and therefore so was I. For the second night in a row I slept on the couch while Liam slept in his swing next to me. He woke up screaming a few times. I spent most of the night rocking him and putting his paci in his mouth. Unfortunately Liam starting throwing up earlier this morning, at 6 am and is still tachypneac. By noon he had gotten sick 3 times. I had to put him on pedialyte for a few hours to clean out his stomach and settle it. At 4 pm I started the formula back up but at a slow continuous feed. So far so good. Liam is teething and it seems like all his teeth want to come in at once. We’ve done Tylenol and baby orajel throughout the day with only short periods of time painless. He’s been cranky and crying most the day. The only naps I was able to get him to take were 2 short 20 min naps in my arms. I’m praying he sleeps all night. Justin and I took turns holding him all day. We tried floor time and I even fed him solids twice, but everything was just a short term fix. Lanie woke up not feeling very well either. When I didn’t have Liam in my arms it seemed I was holding her and rocking her. She dragged her blanket and teddy bear around all day and kept curling up on the couch with them. I feel bad because there’s nothing more I can do for either of them except hold them. On top of dealing with the kids I had to deal with more idiotic people. Basically by noon I had had enough and called our worker at parenting network and tell her I was denying therapy through them because they are putting me through more stress and giving me more to deal with when they are supposed to be helping me. Im very angry about this and that this is what it has come down too. Now I need to search out some king of therapy. I need to find a way to fix what ever wires are crossed in my brain. I’m not going to go into all the details of the past two days of irritating phone calls Ive had to deal with in regards to therapy but just know that they’ve messed up. They dropped the ball then tried to cover each others rears so they wouldn’t get in trouble. They even tried to blame me for last weeks therapy session when the therapist was a no show. I decided that was it and I couldn’t take the added stress. This resource was supposed to help me and take stress away from me. I guess that getting rid of that added stress was a good thing. Now Im on the search for books that will help me as well as tracking down a therapist and getting the funds to pay for such. Atleast Im taking aniciative and standing up for myself. Im glad today is over and that it wasn’t all completely bad. There were some points.





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment