Saturday, July 21, 2012

Miracles

A year ago today I was sitting in NICU when our primary Sue got the call that that the surgical staff was on their way up. It was time, liam was getting repair surgery that would safe his life and put him on the road to recouvery. I was all alone, Justin was on the road on his way to us. We had all hoped hed make it before surgery. Unfortunately he didnt so I spent a very long 45min in the parents kitchen waiting before the surgeon came in. Justin didnt make it untill 3 hours later. Liams repair surgery being done on my birthday was the best gift I have ever or wilk ever recieve.
Now a year later I am reliving the anxiety, the pain and the elation.
A year ago today we were blessed to meet little Lulani and her parents. Happy Birthday miss Lulu. We pray you have a special day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment