Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review: Broadway Nails Real Life Brush-On Gel

I was out looking for nail polish to do Fourth of July nails when I came across the Broadway Nails Real Life Brush-On Gel nail kit at CVS. I decided for $9.99 it was worth trying. 

This kit is fairly simple to apply and turned out looking beautiful. I was happy with how easy everything applied and how understandable the instruction were.  


There were a few things the box advertised that weren't true though and that was disappointing. 

1. The box says that the formula dries in under 5 minutes. I've been sitting here for 20 minutes and they're still tacky. Like when you use UV gel polish and have to clean them with alcohol after. 

2. The box also says that there is no odor. That is far from the truth. Each of the three chemicals had a harsh odor to them do much so that my eyes felt like they were burning. 

The nails turned out very thin but seem very durable. Time will tell if they last like the box advertises. 

*my review is based on personal experience with the product and was not solicitated by the companies or stores mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment