Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7/27/14 Selfie OP and a new Loose tooth

I was just laying here minding my own business with a pillow on my lap when Liam decided to climb up on the bed and settle himself between. My legs with his head on said pillow I say that's a selfie opportunity. 



Liam is doing very well after his mediport removal surgery. Today we've just been hanging around the house. Liam's playing with his cars, trains, books and playing his games. 

On an exciting note Lanie has her first loose tooth! Last night she was thrilled she had her first loose tooth. Today however she's singing in a whole new tone. 


Today she says her tooth is really sore and that it hurts. She's sticking to soft foods and chewing on the side of her mouth. She can't wait until it comes out so she won't hurt anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment