Thursday, June 5, 2014

Enjoy it now

"Enjoy it now because you'll miss it when its gone"
How very true this is. Things have been changing for us here..again. As it always seems to do. 
*I started working
*Tomarrow is Lanie's LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!
*Liam's feeds are changing daily depending on what he chooses to eat.
*Liam will be going to preschool next year!!

Theres just alot going on. I miss being home with my babies.
I miss the cuddles.
The cars.
The tea parties,
Nap time.
Free time.

Its only been a week. I'm constantly worrying about everything at home.
Is Liam eating enough?
Drinking enough?
Is Justin compensating with bolus feeds?
Did Lanie do her homework?
Did she have a good day at school?
Did the animals get fed?
Did the dishes or laundry get done?

Its a terrible mess in my head. What I love about working is that it's been so busy that I don't have time to worry unless on break. Don't even ask about the pay because yea it sucks but it's better than nothing. When I'm home I try to enjoy the time with  my family but Im too exhausted even for that. Hopefully my body will adjust soon.

Meanwhile both kids are thriving and doing great. I say Liam is "thriving" because to me every breathe he takes is success. He goes back to the GI soon so we will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment