Saturday, June 14, 2014

Aspertame Poisoning Part 2

My doctor thinks my body never detoxed on it's own when I had aspertame poisoning back in December. He feels I still have it. He also feels I have permanent nerve damage from it. I've never been the same since I had it. My eye sight was affected. I can't see as far and everything is blurry to some extend or another. This sucks. My MRI is scheduled for the 25th. Next week I go back and will be referred to a nurologist. I'm on tramadol and a maxed dose of gabbapenton. And am on  flexeril. It's not working, none of it. I just woke up to both arms completely numb. After moving them around the feeling started comming back. Back in December it got so bad I couldn't hardly walk. I'm sharing all this because it's important to spread awareness about aspartame poisoning. What is aspertame? It's an artificial sweetner and preservative. It's found most commonly and diet drinks. Like diet Pepsi, diet coke and more. You can get aspertame poisoning by drinking too much. Aspertame it self causes bad things like headaches and more. Aspertame poisoning can lead to symptoms of MS and eventually death if not cought. It also leaves long term permanent damage. Going through it the first time was utter hell. Going through it again is not just hell for my body but scary. I say again because it's the second bout of intense pain. I've stayed away from anything with aspertame in it since December. Next week when I go to the doctor he warned me that if the symptoms didn't get better I would have to take meds that would detox my body. These meds themselves can cause horrible effects and damage of their own. 


I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride through hell sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment