Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane....


Or rather: we're leaving in a packed down yukon lol. Liam and I headed off to Childrens this morning. We only had to wait a total of an hour and a half to get in a room. Thats gotta be a record. Before we left I got in some cuddle time with Lanie then we gave kisses and headed off. Ofcourse this would be more interesting with all the pics. We stopped by uncle and tias so they could give kisses, and I needed a pit stop, then we were off. We got into the room around 1:30 and its been busy since. So many questions to answer.....again and again and again, supervision on my part so they dont put the wrong meds in the wrong tube and so forth. And low and be hold one of the docs doing his admittance is an old friend. How old? We use to play barbie dolls together. Pays to be nice to people. Not much happened. They didnt find a good vain at glance today so they decided to wait on the iv. I was approached with them asking about doing a medi-cath so its stays in and he doesnt get poked. I dont know what to do about that. I need guidance and prayers for that one. CT is scheduled for wensday because they didnt have an opening for tomarrow. Looks like im going to have to put my foot down and demand they do the CT and bronch at the same time so he only has to be intubated and sedated once. Liams J tube is acting up and getting clogged then backing up into his stomach. He was supposed to have an  xray but they never showed. Then when we vented his gtube really think green mucus came out and the nurse is thinking CF too now. Then liam decided to throw up on us. Now hes fast asleep lol. Glad today's over.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment