Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Change

Another day has passed in the Bryant household. Things aren't getting better. The stress is taking a toll on me mentally and physically as well as strain relationships. Liam is retching even more and is constipated therefore he cries more. Lanie has been begging for attention. No matter how much we give her it doesn't seem to be enough. Thats the jealousy of having a baby brother though. I don't blame her. So today I played with her, helped her clean her room, read to her and watched cartoons with her. Liam did sleep a bit more than normal today so I took advantage of the time. It doesn't ease the heartache or the strain though. It's still there ever present. I just wish something good would happen. I don't know what nor do I really care what. Something needs to give, something needs to change. We can't continue this way for the rest of our lives. Praying these dark clouds open up and let the sun shine through. Our souls need some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment