Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 1 at UCSF 2nd trip

First day re-admitted at UCSF and it's been a long day. We got up at 5am to get up here by noon. Then we waited 4 hours for a room. Finnaly they put him on the 7th floor. He's the youngest patient there. Once we got in a room things moved really quickly. The NGtube was put in. Liam was not happy about that. He spent 3 hours upset and crying off and on. He's already had an xray of his diaphram and i've already talked to the surgeon. Liam will probably have surgery monday or sometime after monday. Thats the plan. We had to leave around 7pm to check into the Ronald McDonald house. When I called to check in the nurse informed me that they had moved him to the open bay where they work so that he can be heard and watched closely. I know that 5am came too early this morning and now I am extremely exhausted. I just need to get some sleep so I can get back up there first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment