Saturday, October 20, 2012

Flu update

Last night was the first night in the last 4 days that Liam hasn’t needed oxygen at night. He desatted once last night for about a minute then brought himself back up. I waited for him to desatt again but he didn’t. Its proof the oral steriods ans anti-biotics are working on his lungs. He did however have a huge emmesses episode this morning at 6am. If he does it again we will have no choice but to restart the oxygen. Keeping faith.

However I am still upset that I am sick with the Flu. Infact the only one not sick in the house is the same person who didn't get the flu vaccine. Its just not right! Lanie and I have doned our masks, been washing our hands, using sanitizer and taking meds in hopes that we will get better quickly. We've been spraying the house down with Lysol air sanitizer as well as wiping down all the surfaces with disenfectant. And because Liams room in with my room, I even slept with a mask on last night. Just praying we all get better quickly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment