Friday, December 2, 2011

Strained

Liam has been retching for almost 2 weeks now. Everyday its been growing worse and worse. Last night Liam started throwing up, something we thought would be virtually impossible until he grew alot older because of his Fundoplication. I text the doctor and he was put on pedialyte as of last night. He only had pedialyte all night long. This morning when I tried to start the formula again he puked 45min into the feeds so we had to go back to pedialyte. Tomarrow morning we will be taking him to the doc to be checked and to see his weight. Hopeing it does turn out to be something simple like maybe a sudden build up of lacktose-intolerance but its doubtful. Things just keep getting worse and worse. I feel as if God has taken a personal investment in my pain and misery. I'm struggling more and more with my faith. Theres so many things that just keep hitting us back to back. We just cant seem to catch a break. Our truck broke down earlier this week and we just had to come up with $1450 to get it fixed. CCS has denied liam's formula, genetics visit, and a few other things. Its getting ridiculous. I don't even want to go over everything that has happened lately its so depressing. The stress of dealing with Liam's health and everything involved with that is putting a strain on us. We just need to catch a break somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment