Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Halloween Mini Crystal Ball DIY

I shared my Crystal ball DIY with you and now I'm sharing how I made a handheld one for my daughter to carry around while dressed at a fortune teller.

What you'll need:


-Plastic Snow globe from Hobby Lobby

-Iridescent material from Michael's

-Battery operated candle from the dollar tree.

-Scissors

It won't take but a few minutes to put this together.

1. Unscrew the lid on your globe. You'll be an inner lid. Take that out.

2. Use your scissors to make a hole in the center of your inner cap.

3. Push the candle "flame" through the hole.

4. Fill the globe with the iridescent material.

5. Insert the inner cap followed by the outer cap.

6. When you want to turn it on, just unscrew the outer cap and flip the switch on your candle.


No comments:

Post a Comment