Monday, April 8, 2013

Keep faith

Liam tried new food today. Carmel Cadbury egg and chicken flavored top roman. Both were hits. Of course the top roman was its salty and he likes salty. I swear every time I look at him he's growing and changing. His face is changing quickly. He's loosing that baby look and is developing a more mature facial features. The last 21 months have gone by so fast and yes I want him to quickly grow out if his medical problems but I don't want him to grow up. I'm proud that he is yet sad that he is. Lanie is going through another growth spurt too. Her facial features are yet again maturing. They look so much alike yet so different. Liam still thinks he's funny when he does things he's not supposed to and I find it hard to hide my smile and laughter. I find myself saying "he's a boy. That's what boys do" alot lately and I love it. It seems to get easier everyday watching him grow up. This time last year was filled with alot of tears and "why's?" This year is laughter and smiles. That's inspiring. Knowing there's hope out there for other families going through what we went through is a great feeling. I didn't have anyone's story to read an follow to help me through those dark hard times and that's why I share our journey. Keep faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment